Translate

Gauhar Khan

Name: Gauhar Khan
Age:29 : Height: 5 ft 8 " : City:Mumbai
Tv ads : Bajaj Auto, Ford Ikon, Tanishq jewellery, Opel cars
Titles won: Femina Miss India (1st Runner-Up) -- 2002
Profession: Model and Actress
She is also a television hostess. She was the runner-up in the Femina Miss India contest, 2002. Gauhar Khan the latest evicted from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3 talks about her problems with earlier choreographer Hanif Hilal and what went wrong in the Rumba round.
Top Fashion Model
She was born as Gauhar Zafer Khan on 23 August 1984 in Pune, India. TV actress Nigaar Z. Khan is her sister.
Top Fashion Model
Modelling and Television: Gauhar has shown her presence in Bollywood, television and also in the modelling industry. She has modelled for brands like Bajaj Auto, Ford Ikon, Tanishq Jewellery, and for the fashion designer Manish Malhotra.
Top Fashion Model
She appeared in music videos which includes one by Bombay Vikings. Gauhar anchored a show, Page 3 on Zoom TV, and was the runner up of the popular dance competition, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on Sony TV.
Top Fashion Model
Movies: In 2003, she was seen in the film, Miss India: The Mystery, and later did an item number in Aan: Men at Work directed by Madhur Bhandarkar.
Top Fashion Model
What went wrong? : Nothing really. 2/3 judges felt that Parul’s choreography was stronger then our. I hold no grudges for; it’s their judgment call. But some people did comment that our expressions and step’s in the Rumba were a cut above Parul.
Top Fashion Model
Was your demanding to replace Hanif was right given that you got eliminated anyways? : No it was not my new choreographer Himanshu’s fault, for he performed par excellence despite 6 stitches. He did go wrong with the elastic bands, but covered it up perfectly. I am proud of him and love him for his effort.
Top Fashion Model
The AV before your Rumba performance showed you dictating terms to Himanshu as well? : No, I as an artist reserve the right to give my feedback about what I feel and it’s up to the choreographer to accept it or not. You also must realize that a certain amount of editing does go about to create a story. And it’s not only me other contestant’s also give their inputs. I prefer to voice my concerns there and then, rather then getting blamed later for a poor performance. I still stand by my conviction that Hanif was lacking somewhere.
Top Fashion Model
Are you as emotional in real life as well? : Jhalak is as real as it gets. I am quite emotional in real life as well and if in the future rounds, I feel that I am being wronged; I will again express my opinion. This is my personality trait which I can’t change. I always fight for the truth. I don’t think any other contestant would have had the guts to demand a change, but that’s me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu