Translate

Tatiana Marinescu

I was born in Romania, in a village near Targoviste, welcomed and surrounded by the most beautiful and modest family I’ve ever known. My life was pretty much like every girl’s. I used to spend a lot of time with my family, going out with my friends, studying or attending classes. Reading was one of my passions back then and I still love it today, although these days I struggle to find some time for it.

I first flirted with fashion and modeling at the beginning of high school, when I participated to a beauty contest. I guess I’ve always had a thing for modeling, but hadn’t realized it until then. That special period brought a new perspective to my future, so decided to work hard to become a model.

The beginning of my career relates to a few years spent in Italy, where I learnt as much as I could about modeling, walking on catwalks, body and face expressions, posing and filming. I even got my first job here and considered myself lucky for having had the chance to learn in one of the countries of fashion, among great photographers, designers and make-up artists. Working in Italy is the one experience every model should have, it matures you and it prepares you for what you want to do next.
With Journalism being one of the things I’ve always had in mind, I came back to Romania and attended the university classes. I got my bachelor degree and the feeling of having accomplished this encouraged me to apply to a second university program, the Faculty of Psychology, which I am presently attending.
Later on, a few castings in Istanbul got me a contract for a very popular TV program in Turkey, “Beyaz Show”. This opportunity introduced me into the world of television, something I became really fond of. It was a first experience which has given me great insights, to later help me grow my acting career – I was cast in the lead role of Kara Murat, a famous Turkish TV series where I played the influencing wife of a Greek general.
It was Doru Amariucai the one who discovered me and later introduced me to Liviu Ionescu, Owner and Manager of MRA Models. After some time with the agency, I decided to become my own manager, as the idea of having full decision rights over my contracts and jobs was too tempting.
Advertisements have played an important part of my career and working for brands like Coca-Cola, L’Oreal, Pepsi, Danone, Chio Chips, Blade, Mudo, Gilette, Braun, Schwarzkopf, Interamerican, YENİ RAKİ or Barracuda felt like great experiences. My modeling contracts spread all over Europe, while I managed to pose for covers and pictorials for top international magazines including ELLE , Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Maxim, FHM, Bride or GQ.
My future plans relate to all these past experiences and more; I will continue working as a model, actress and TV presenter, keep doing what I best do: climb the stage for great designers, film commercials and shoot for catalogues and advertising campaigns. Having worked with so many great professionals, having met so many beautiful and exquisite people are some of the things I most love about my career.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu